Hey I really loved your game graphics as well as the gameplay itself. I'm a gaming youtuber with over 250k subs and I would like to talk to you about a possible business proposal? I have followed you on your twitter, so it'd be nice if you can dm me there! Thanks :)
Cavern of illusions
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Cavern of illusions is an atmospheric hardcore platformer prototype.
It was created in one month for the Indie Game Making Contest 2018.
- Move - left stick
- Jump - A
- Teleport - hold B
Not tested on ps4 controller, but Jump - X, teleport - O might work.
Mouse and keyboard:
- Move - asd / arrow keys
- Jump - w / up arrow key
- Teleport - hold left click
Teleport needs to be unlocked.
The game was created in the Unity game engine.
Unity packages used in the project:
- Anima2D (Unity essentials) - used for skeletal animations on the player character.
- Cinemachine (Unity essentials) - used for smooth camera movement and transitions.
- Easy sound manager (Hellmade games) - used for faster and easier playing of music and sounds.
- Tween (Digital Ruby) - used for simple tween animations on floating rocks and platforms
Sounds from Medieval Fantasy SFX Pack, Inventory SFX Bundle, Magic Spells SFX Bundle by EvilMind (https://www.gamedevmarket.net/asset/medieval-fantasy-sfx-pack-1061/, https://www.gamedevmarket.net/asset/inventory-sfx-bundle-4864/, https://www.gamedevmarket.net/asset/magic-spells-sfx-bundle-3639/)
Additional sounds and music from Pro Sound Collection by GamemasterAudio (https://www.gamedevmarket.net/asset/pro-sound-collection-6169/)
All other assets were created by me during the jam.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.